Alistithmar Capital provides its customers with specially tailored Islamic Investment products that are approved by our Shariah Board. A number of Shariah Compliant Funds: Murabaha (money market), equity and structured products are available to our clients to select from based on their risk appetite and investment objectives.
The Shariah Board of Alistithmar Capital is composed of the following renowned scholars.
Sheikh Abdullah Al Maniea (Chairman)
- Member of the Supreme Judiciary Committee of Saudi Arabia
- Member of the Islamic Fiqh Academy, Jeddah
- Former Deputy President of Makkah Courts
- Advisor to several Islamic financial institutions and author of various books on Islamic banking
Sheikh Dr. Mohammed A. Elgari (Member)
- Associate Professor and Former Director of the Center for Research in Islamic Economics at King Abdul Aziz University
- Expert at the Islamic Fiqh Academy, Jeddah
- Editor of the Review of Islamic Economic and Shariah
- Advisor to HSBC - Amanah Finance
- Advisor to several Islamic institutions and author of various books on Islamic banking